21 January 2007

And the world goes on.

Well, my time off has come to an end and I am starting my training in Indian Head, MD. It has been a great couple of weeks finishing little projects around the house and now the training starts in earnest. I will be commuting back and forth to training and then depart for South Carolina on Saturday. I will be finishing packing and preparing stuff at home every evening and will be glad to talk to any and all. I will shout out to Brian Mutty, my old shipmate from COLE who is now coming back from his IA in Iraq. Congrats and welcome home. Well, Stage 2 begins, I will fill you in on anything interesting afterwards. I am also including pictures of the first snow of the year, which I was luckily here to see.



Take care and I will update you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home