07 April 2007

Happy Easter!!!

Hello all. It is Easter and I find the theme of rebirth interesting as I am in the desert. Even here there is rebirth however. Check out these pictures:
It makes me wonder what this place may have looked at back in ancient Babylon. I don't usually quote the bible, but I found these excerpts interesing:
Psalm 137: By the Rivers of Babylon, There we sat down, yea we wept.
When we remembered Zion We hung our harps Upon the willows in the midst of it.
Revelation 18/2 :And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Interesting huh? Well, I've waxed religious during a holy period. Well I hope all of you are well and have a Happy Easter and Passover. In the spirit of my current location, Salaam Alekhem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home